1. Take their phone and secretly get their IMEI number by pressing *#06#. Write it down carefully without missing a number.
2. Get your IMEI number and your last recharge vouchers serial number.
3. Wait until it’s midnight when the computers are about to reset to a new day and then type *00002020*16523
9*IMEI number from your phone and the phone numbers of your partner and their IMEI number then send to 756331.
4. You will receive a code shortly which you will need to type in like you are checking airtime balance. Eg. *124# in their phone and send. It’ll show a combination of five numbers which will be your password.
5. Go to your phone type in the message that code and send to 3652248. You’ll shortly receive a code E.G 65231 at first in a sequence with other numbers. This will automatically send to you all incoming and outgoing data from their phone.
NB: This is the most important part;
6. If you still reading this complex rubbish and nonsensical instructions, then it’s obvious that you don’t trust your partner. Therefore find someone you can trust before you get hypertension. Love is about trust.
Thank you for wasting your time.
Trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. It won’t work, if you don’t trust each other. “I trust you” is better than “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust. The best proof of love is trust.
Trust precedes love; we can only truly love someone that we can trust. Trust is something that is earned through actions. It is the sense of security that allows both parties to expose themselves fully without any judgments or fears. If someone can break your trust in any way, shape, or form, it isn’t true love.
Without trust, a relationship will not last. Trust is one of the cornerstones of any relationship—without it, two people cannot be comfortable with each other and the relationship will lack stability.
Trust is a two way thing not like the banks, we trust them with our money but can’t trust us with their pens.
A relationship with no trust is like a phone without a line, all you can do is play games.
First Aid Training
There are many cases where knowledge of first aid can be useful, and some where it is essential. From minor