We all have bad days and moments of self-doubt.
Sometimes the pressure coming from peers, family, work, and society in general is enough to make us feel completely broken inside. If we don’t have the “right” job, relationship, lifestyle, and so forth, by a certain age or time frame, we assume we’re just “not good enough.
Always know that the wisest, most loving, and well rounded people you have ever met are likely those who have known misery, known defeat, known the heartbreak of losing something or someone they loved, and have found their way out of the depths of their own despair. These people have experienced many ups and downs, and have gained an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, understanding and a deep loving wisdom. People like this aren’t born; they develop slowly over the course of time. Any time you find yourself in such a negative end,remember that:-
1. Nobody is doing better than you because nobody can do better than you.
2. Where you are right now is a necessary step.
3. Everything is coming together… maybe not immediately, but gradually
4. You are always good enough to try, and that’s what’s important in the end
5. There’s always something small you can do
6. Failures are really just lessons that need to be learned
7. Yesterday’s impossibilities may be possible today.
8. The quality of your vision drives the quality of your life
9. You don’t need to get everyone’s approval first
10. What you’re capable of achieving is greatly based on how much you want it
11. For everything you’ve lost, you’ve gained something else
Nothing just happens,every thing that happens in your life is a step to your great destiny so smile and move on!