Common sense In Church Ushering
1. Maintain proper appearance and personal hygiene.
2. Show up on time.
3. Read the bulletin—get informed, stay informed.
4. Wear your name tag.
5. You will probably not be required to usher every Sunday, but when you are on the schedule, give it 100 percent.
6. If you are on the schedule and can’t make it, be sure to call and let your team leader know. Don’t just no show. People are counting on you.
7. Smile, talk to people and learn their names!
8. Remember you are doing all that for God, to His glory, and so you must pursue excellency in everything you do – even your smile, handshake and expressions.
For a comprehensive Church Ushering Manual Please Click